[ic] Cookie Cart Content

Raymond Cheng rayonnet at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:52:32 UTC 2009

 <a7185d817347e042ed86cbeb0ebc3e3f at admmail.uwaterloo.ca>

> From: arogerso at admmail.uwaterloo.ca
> Date: Mon=2C 12 Oct 2009 21:51:24 -0400
> To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
> Subject: Re: [ic] Cookie Cart Content
>
>> On Oct 10=2C 2009=2C at 9:57 PM=2C Raymond Cheng wrote:
>>> Hi=2C All:
>>>
>>> How can i use cookies to retain cart contents. I want interchange to
>>> retain items in cart for a few days after browser closes. Thank you.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Raymond
>>>
> I think you might just be able to change SessionExpire. Have a look at:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/confs/SessionExpire.html
> and maybe http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/glossary/expire.html
>
> For registered and logged in users=2C you can also allow them to create a
> 'Saved Cart'.
>
> Angus
>
> Angus Rogerson=2C B.Math=2C BScN=2C RN=2C Geek

=20
I have the following in catalog.cfg and still unable to retain cart content=
s.it seems that the setting is for login information only. the setting cook=
ies username and password only. I don't known if there are other settings t=
o retain cart contents even browser close and reopen. Thank you.
=20
Cookies      Yes
CookieLogin  Yes
CookieDomain .mydomain.com