[ic] Weekly IRC Meeting today / tomorrow

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Wed Sep 2 21:14:14 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 September 2009 21:07:45 Steve Graham wrote:
> Subject: Re: [ic] Weekly IRC Meeting today / tomorrow
>
> > Meeting log is at:
> > <http://cloud.github.com/downloads/pajamian/stuff/ic_meeting_20090901.log
> >>

> > Peter
>
> Regarding the question about PaypalExpress.pm , I have been using Lyn's
> version 1.04 since June, and it is working very well.
>
> http://kiwi.zolotek.net/
>
> Steve

The last version of PaypalExpress (1.0.5) fixed a problem with Canadian
province names - basically Paypal will send variants that were previously
unexpected and this takes care of the variants. In the near future I'm going
to have to add in recurring/subscription billing (and Giropay) but I'm happy
for this version to go in the distro for now.

Having just read the meeting log, I should add that the Sagepay module is
pretty well fixed, unless they make a major change to the API, so I'm happy for
that to go in.

The GoogleCheckout module really should have an update for dynamic tax and
shipping calcs, but as Google have abandoned it and punters don't seem that
keen on using it I can't see this work racing up the TODO list any time soon.
But put it in anyway.

Some time in the near future I should have both Moneybookers and Chronopay to
give you as well (and maybe one or two others).

Cheers
Lyn