[ic] Internal server error on more pages.

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Fri Sep 25 13:44:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I Just did the upgrade to 5.6.2 and also changed my forms from using
[search-region] to using a [query] with sanitized cgi input.

I have a retuning problem with the more pages.  My more pages give me
Internal server errors.  The more list works perfect on my other
catalogs where I am using the [search-region] but with the [query] they
do not.  Nothing in the error logs, just end of script stuff.

I don't think it has anything to do with upgrade to 5.6.2, and it seems
to be a problem with my other versions of IC as well.

My more links look like this:
domain.../scan/MM=87c8ef7624f35e9a37cc3cc6983af3d0:10:14:5.html?mv_more_ip=1&mv_nextpage=simple-search&pf=simple-search&mv_arg=

my query is like this (simplified)

  [query
     type=list
     label=simple-search-results
     prefix=simple-search
     list_prefix=simple-search_list
     more=1
     ml=5
     sql=|
     SELECT  code,
             thumb,
             title,
             description
     FROM news
     WHERE  description LIKE '%[scratch cleansearchtext]%'
     ORDER BY description
     |]

[simple-search_list-more-list]
[decade-prev][/decade-prev]
[msg arg.0="[matches]" arg.1="[match-count]"]Documents %s of %s
found.[/msg]
 <BR>[more]<BR>
[decade-next][/decade-next]
[/simple-search_list-more-list]

I am running IC version 5.6.2 in tlink mode, low traffic, on Ubuntu
8.04.3 LTS

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.