[ic] Simple Options, expired page

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Sun Apr 18 01:56:08 UTC 2010

> Ok, IC5.4 did not have a check_opt definition in profiles.order.
> From my testing,
> if you  remove the check_opt from profiles.order the simple option item is
> added correctly and works as it did in IC 5.4.
> If you add the check_opt back in profiles.order the [seti] is not
> overwriting the check_opt definition in profiles.order, or IC is grabing
> the initial value again from the profiles.order definition, thus the
> expired message -
> I would remove the check_opt definition from profiles.order for now, but
> it is a good idea, just not sure how to implement it yet.
> ...still looking deeper...
> Steve

just add [scratch check_opt] at the top of ord/basket.html the code defined
in flypage.html is shown

the code in Order.pm seems to pull the profiles.order before testing other

sub check_order_each {
        my ($profile, $vref, $individual) = @_;
        my $params;
        $Profile = $profile;
        if(defined $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfileName}->{$profile}) {
                $profile = $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfileName}->{$profile};
                $params = $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfile}->[$profile];
        elsif($profile =~ /^\d+$/) {
                $params = $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfile}->[$profile];
        elsif(defined $::Scratch->{$profile}) {
                $params = $::Scratch->{$profile};
        else {
                ::logError("Order profile %s not found", $profile);
                return undef;