[ic] AddAttr only UserTags sometimes work, sometimes fail

Chris Keane chris.keane at zzgi.com
Tue Apr 20 23:12:05 UTC 2010

> Are these always called as [demotag thing=blah], or might they be getting called as positional params (i.e., [demotag blah])?  I'm not sure offhand what the latter would produce.  Also, is it an intermittent issue in the same (page, component, whatever)?
>
> Regards,
>
> David

Always named parameters, never positional. It fails for some period
every day (not necessarily the same period) but not always on the same
page or in the same usertag.  It really seems like something is getting
out of whack in the parser then comes back.

I also just noticed the first occurrence of something that looks
suspiciously like the same behavior in 5.7.4, in a completely different
catalog on a completely different server running a different version of
linux. Not confirmed, but symptoms are the same.

Chris.