[ic] Fedex www lookup

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Tue Aug 17 22:39:43 UTC 2010

  On 6/15/2010 4:15 PM, Peter wrote:
> **SNIP**
> <http://github.com/pajamian/stuff/blob/8f122b93416df22e55920ef5242cc7d4bc405a35/interchange/fedex_query.tag>
>
> The copyright header is incomplete but consider it to be under GPL2+.
> The code is huge and quite a mess but have a look, maybe you can make
> something of it.  It was meant to be a very comprehensive interface to
> fedex services but it never really got off the ground.  If you do
> something with it please get back to me with your changes and fixes.
>
> Peter

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has made further progress with Peter's FedEx
Web Services code. I find myself needing to switch from the
DirectConnect method to Web Services and if anyone else has this working
it would sure be a helpful start. I only need the rate lookup to work
for this particular catalog.

Thanks,
Tom

--