[ic] MatchSecure... sound familiar?

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Dec 2 21:37:44 UTC 2010

Quoting Paul Jordan (paul at gishnetwork.com):
> ???
> I seem to remember a... directive? tag? parameter? ...something that would
> basically assure that https would be used on a page if, the previous page
> used ssl. It's really a vague memory to me, and I cannot for the life of me
> find anything in the docs. I want to say it had the word "match" in it and
> thought it was MatchSecure.
>
> Does this sound familiar to anyone?

It does to me. You can either put it in the link options:

	[area match-security=1 href="...."]

Or set it in a Scratch:

	[set mv_match_security]1[/set]

Run this test:

	[set mv_match_security]1[/set]
	[area test]
	[set mv_match_security]0[/set]
	[area test]

on both a secure and non-secure page.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman