[ic] [query] hashref into scratches... this should work me thinks

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Thu Dec 2 22:45:35 UTC 2010

I am not perl guru, but from what I read in the docs and archives, I believe
this should work but I'm not getting any joy.

[query table=mytable ml=1 hashref=foo sql=|
    SELECT  bin, bat, baz
    FROM    mytable
    WHERE   code = 1001
| /]
[calc]
    my %bar = $Tmp->{foo};
    while (my ($k,$v) = each %bar) { $Tag->tmp($k, $v) }
[/calc]

results ====<br />
Bin: [scratch bin]<br />
Bat: [scratch bat]<br />
Baz: [scratch baz]

I'm trying to get a fields in a record and set them in scratch. I believe my
stumbling block is in and around my ungraspificaiton of hashref parameter in
the query tag, and using it later on in the calc.

Paul Jordan

Consulting, Design, & Programming > www.gishnetwork.com
t.626.275.2517 f.866.401.2657