[ic] include interpolation

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Dec 6 13:40:23 UTC 2010

In line with my last barrage of emails regarding interpolation... Can
someone say if it is possible that the interpolation setting (while correct
in the code) may have been showing as opposite in the docs?

http://docs.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/tags/include.html

That would be backwards correct?

I'm interested in knowing about the rest of the docs because, while after
discussing it on list I came to find out that I understood things to operate
slightly differently (technically), but in practice would have vivified in
line.

I believe I understood things to operate differently because I explicitly
remember seeing "interpolate" listed as "yes" almost every single time I
looked a the docs (circa 2001 - 2003) - and now as you know, I am finding
the opposite showing in the docs.

I guess I am really wondering if I am losing my mind - only because the
memories of seeing that are so vivid... almost as vivid as when I travelled
to Mars with my Velluptian space wife.

Uh ohhh...

Paul