[ic] Paypalexpress.pm

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Wed Feb 3 10:10:11 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 02 February 2010 20:50:23 mike macfarlyn wrote:
> Hi Lyn, Thank you for your input.
>
> My goal is to use the ord/checkout.html with the IC button:
>
> [button
>           name="mv_click"
>           src='/images/ppxpress.gif'
>           text="Paypal"
>           hidetext=1
>           form=checkout
>              ]
>           [run-profile name=paypalexpress]
>           [if type=explicit compare="[error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1]"]
>           mv_nextpage=ord/finalize
>           [else]
>           [charge route="paypalexpress" pprequest="setrequest"]
>           [/else]
>           [/if]
>           mv_todo=return
>       [/button]
>

> to send the customer over to the Paypal site.
> They will return from Paypal at the paypalcheckout.html
> with the IC button configuration of:
>
> [button name="mv_click"
> text="[L]Complete Order [/L]"
> wait-text="-- [L]Wait[/L] --"
> form=checkout]
> mv_order_profile=paypalexpress
> pprequest = dorequest
> mv_todo=submit
> [/button]
>

> My question is on checkout.html, is the
> <form action="[process secure=1]" method="POST" name=checkout>
> supposed to be changed?
> when you submit the form a page error:
> (PayPalExpress): Security Error
> shows on the page and the logs reflect:
> /xeon.cgi/process.html Unknown order check 'credit_card' in profile
> paypalexpress
>
> it never makes it to the paypal site
> any ideas?

There shouldn't be an reference to 'credit_card' in the paypalexpress profile
found in etc/profiles.order. In fact if you're not taking any customer info
prior to sending them to Paypal, you can strip out most of the standard order
profile and just leave:

&set=mv_payment Paypal
&set=mv_payment_route paypalexpress
&final = yes
&setcheck = payment_method paypalexpress
&fatal = yes

> thanks

Lyn