[ic] Preventing an error from exiting a usertag

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:58:35 UTC 2010

I'm using the Google::Adwords perl module in a usertag in an IC job,
and I sometimes get the following in error.log:

Job group=adwords pid=672 terminated with an error: Error: 500 SSL
read timeout:  at
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Google/Adwords/Service.pm line 200

How can I prevent this error from terminating the job so I can retry
the call?  Is wrapping the right usertag line in eval() the right
thing to do?  Would that not prevent the exit because the error is
coming from the perl module?

- Grant