[ic] New guide for setting up a Centos / RHEL 5 server and installing Interchange

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Sun Feb 28 02:31:20 UTC 2010

>> The icdevgroup demo does not give this error,  but I have not made any
>> changes to the demo, so not sure what the difference might be.
>
> <INPUT
>                                 TYPE=hidden
>                                 NAME=mv_column_op
>                                 VALUE="[if module-version
> Text::Query]aq[else]rm[/else][/if]"
>                         >

> The icdevgroup.org server doesn't have this module installed.
>
> Regards
> Racke

Not sure where you copied that from.

Here is an empty 5.7.4 standard demo:
http://173.203.208.239

I haven't changed anything on it yet - you can review the contents of
search_box_small on the main page.

I have built two different 5.7.4 installs with rackspace, and a more
recently a 5.7.5 on my own hardware and all show this issue.
I could list a few from the Hall of fames pages as well.
Must be some minor setting difference somewhere - I'm still looking...

Steve