[ic] IC 5.7.4 , GDBM & UTF8

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat Jan 2 10:40:38 UTC 2010

Yes that is what I see aswell ...
'Excavators' =>
"\x{395}\x{3ba}\x{3c3}\x{3ba}\x{3b1}\x{3c6}\x{3b5}\x{3af}\x{3c2}"

So having the settings for UTF8 'correct' at the time of reading a GDBM file
things are fine.
Seems like when writing things are going wrong when all the UTF8 flags are
on, at least when the writing occurs during server restart ... Have not yet
tried other cases.

CU,

Gert