[ic] xmldocs update

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Tue Jan 5 00:12:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:39:38 -0700 (MST)
Jon Jensen <jon at endpoint.com> wrote:

> Davor (or others),
>
> I updated xmldocs to convert some of the CVS mentions & URLs to the
> Git equivalents, but the mailing list seems to have eaten the commit.
> It was:
>
> http://git.icdevgroup.org/?p=xmldocs.git;a=commitdiff;h=54dfa0aab2141877a5233e5f0cb54360ed0c6e9d
>
> It looks like there are still other things that need to be done so
> that xmldocs works right with Git checkouts instead of CVS. Is that
> right?

The textual references still need to be done corrected; I didn't pay
attention to them (at least not that I remember) so your patch is still
current and could be applied.

Otherwise as far as the real functionality is concerned, Git is
completely supported and working since my commit from 3 months ago
(Oct 7 '09).

If you have an old xmldocs clone, just delete the "sources/"
subdirectory and it'll get re-created using Git clones. (Not sure,
but the specific makefile targets to manage the sources/ dir might
still be called "cvs" even though they work using Git).

Thanks,
-doc