[ic] Component limit??

Chris Kershaw chris at endpoint.com
Wed Jul 7 01:59:21 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,

You should be able to add as many components as you like. There must be
an output location available for each component you wish to use. Have
you tested this in the demo? I've got a basic vanilla catalog setup and
the content editor works consistently when adding new templates and
components. Perhaps you could post some of your template code here so we
can view the available output locations. I suspect some of those
locations are missing from the template.

For #2, did you add the locations from the Admin UI and publish?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Kershaw
End Point Corp.