[ic] Braintree payment processing

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:35:17 UTC 2010

>> Has anyone else heard about these guys?  There's a buzz happening and I
>> get the distinct impression they really are a different kind of payment
>> processing company.  Has anyone looked into integrating with their gateway?
>> "Our goal is to become the undisputed, #1 preferred payments provider by
>> developers."
>> http://www.braintreepaymentsolutions.com/developers
> I've heard about them and looked into them a bit, but haven't had a chance
> to use them yet.
> Does anyone know if there's a Perl interface written for their API yet? I
> don't see one on their site or CPAN.
> Jon

Unfortunately and surprisingly, they only provide client libraries for
python, java, php, ruby, and .NET.  I asked if I could use HTTP/XML
directly and she said no.  Is it still possible to pull this off in
IC?  Google reveals nothing but praise for this company.

I'm a little worried about perl really.  I've been trying to integrate
with Adwords and I've run into some more perl-related trouble:

- Grant