[ic] Braintree payment processing

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Jul 9 18:05:11 UTC 2010

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Grant wrote:

> Unfortunately and surprisingly, they only provide client libraries for
> python, java, php, ruby, and .NET.  I asked if I could use HTTP/XML
> directly and she said no.

That's silly. Their client libraries are all MIT-licensed open source, so
you can at the least read how they work there. All it will take is for
someone to port them to Perl. Why Braintree won't do it is a mystery --
perhaps they simply don't have any Perl people on staff, because they are
a very small company (according to their blog). But the more people that
write/call to ask about Perl support, the more likely they are to care.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation