[ic] download program

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Jul 19 09:35:26 UTC 2010

On 19/07/10 05:26, Letticia paswani wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I am interested in downlaoding the program for creating an e-catalogue.
> From the following website, I am faling to see the link to downlad the
> program as well as the source code.

You can download the full source code from this page:
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/download>

> could you please kindly provide me with the link and how to go about
> installing and running the applications as well as the instructions for
> editing.

Installation instructions are here:
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/install/index.html>

Also if you're installing onto a Red Hat Enterprise Linux server or a
CentOS server there is an excellent guide for installing at:
<http://github.com/downloads/pajamian/stuff/Rackspace_Interchange_Setup.html>

General Documentation for Interchange is available at:
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docs>

...and...
<http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/index.html>

Good luck,