[ic] download program

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Jul 19 09:35:26 UTC 2010

On 19/07/10 05:26, Letticia paswani wrote:
> Dear,
> I am interested in downlaoding the program for creating an e-catalogue.
> From the following website, I am faling to see the link to downlad the
> program as well as the source code.

You can download the full source code from this page:

> could you please kindly provide me with the link and how to go about
> installing and running the applications as well as the instructions for
> editing.

Installation instructions are here:

Also if you're installing onto a Red Hat Enterprise Linux server or a
CentOS server there is an excellent guide for installing at:

General Documentation for Interchange is available at:

Good luck,

Peter Ajamian