[ic] shopping cart

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat Jul 31 09:56:01 UTC 2010

> We have been with hosting-U as our web sever for many years and we see in
our /cpannal  shopping cart is loaded and it read like this

> Hosting –u will not reply to any requests but if we click the logo in the
above screen shot it take us to this site, we go there the
> demo, but there is no video to a demo on what to do, being the above
screen shot is telling me it is installed no an give me a link to
> enter as a admin with a user and password, but page is not found,, I am
hopping after all these years someone soon will answer my any
> emails an help me
>
> Arnold Romppai

Maybe call them? According to hostingu.com they have a phone:
Telephone:
(262)-534-7409

Could be they have not set things up correctly there ... If they do not want
to talk to their customers it sounds like time to look elsewhere ..

Anyway not something I think we / Interchange can help you with.

CU,

Gert