[ic] Metadata upgrade

Robert McNicol rob_mcnicol at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 13:33:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am hoping you can help me, i have recently (in the last 6 months) joined a company who uses the interchange software on their website, the previous person who used to work on the has has left, with her went all the knowledge of the software. I have been using the software learning as i have been using it.

The problem i am know having is that there has been a metadata merge on the system and now all the pricing details of the products do not match the customers. for example a an item has 5 different pricing levels, price_a... price_b... price_c etc..... prior to the upgrade a customer had the same levels accessable is on price level 2 called price_b, however since the update the pricing has change it to dealer/retail and now does not link up to any of the products.

If you can tell me how to either reverse the metadata merge or give me an idea on how to get them linked up again i would be very grateful.

Many Thanks
Rob McNicol