[ic] Fedex www lookup

Jon Edwards fornews at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 19:30:40 UTC 2010

> > Has anyone integrated On-line Fedex lookups, similar to the on-line
> > UPS lookup?
>
> For a non-IC project I've integrated with the Fedex "Ship Services" web
> services for rating, tendering, voiding, and tracking.  They're not too bad, a
> little easier than the corresponding interfaces for UPS.
>
> -Jeff

"FedEx Ship Services"  So many names..

Is "Ship Services" the same as their recent "Web Services" ?

I've been using the FedEx Direct Connect and in 2012 they're shutting that
down and encouraging people to move to their Web Services.

Has anyone that uses the Direct Connect migrating to anyone of their other
services ?  I hate to have to throw out all the code and processes I've
built around the Direct Connect method.

Jon