[ic] re-write url losing session id help

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 21:48:39 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I have some urls (not all) that use actionmaps and re-write rules in
httpd.conf to remove the /cgi-bin/catalog, these pages are losing the
session though, on each refresh of the page the session changes.

For example I have in httpd.conf

RewriteRule ^/actionmap/(.*) /cgi-bin/catalog/actionmap/$1 [PT,L]

The re-write works fine but the session is lost, if I use the full url path
eg /cgi-bin/catalog/actionmap/something.html the session is fine, if I use
/actionmap/something.html the session is lost??

Any ideas?
Andy.