[ic] PCI Compliance

Carlc Internet Services mvu at carlc.com
Thu Jun 17 14:30:01 UTC 2010

Kyle,

	I set this on all of my "CARLC" servers, even the domains not using interchange. If anything, it cranks the protections up
which is what is best for everyone. Most ISPs have 1000+ domains on a server, and setting individual setups are taboo to them.
Shame, as it will take someone hacking them to learn their lesson one day (or in this case, intercepting a communication). After
all, security is one of the important reasons for choosing Interchange!

	Carl C.
	http://www.carlc.com/