[ic] PaypalExpress Integration

Ky Hisberg kyhis2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 20:56:01 UTC 2010

Hi List,

this post is for the paypal gurus.  I have worked through the paypal integration when also using an additional credit card processor.  Lyn outlined that very well in the module but I am still having problems.  I went through the required steps at least three times to make sure I have done every step and not misspelled anything but I am getting the following error code when I try a test transaction:

(mv_credit_card_valid): payment routine 'paypalexpress' returned error: Not a HASH reference at
/usr/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment/PaypalExpress.pm line 455.

the debug.log entry is as follows:
Vend::Payment:debug: PP351: amount=11.94, itemamount=11.94; tax=0.00, ship=6.95, hdl=0.00
payment routine 'paypalexpress' returned error: Not a HASH reference at /usr/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment/PaypalExpress.pm line 455.

What have I missed or what am I doing wrong?  Any pointers?

Thanks
Kyle