[ic] What is the best version to use right now?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Mar 3 07:21:56 UTC 2010

Racke can correct me if I am wrong, but I think WellWell is coming along
very well, but is not yet 'out of the box fully production ready'.

If you are in need of UTF8 support I suppose you could go with 5.7.5, if you
do not have a need for UTF8 support go with 5.6.2 ...

I'm running 5.7.4 myself at the moment in a production environment and
things look pretty stable to me ...
There are still some issues with regard to UTF8, but they are worse in older
versions.

CU,

Gert