[ic] New guide for setting up a Centos / RHEL 5 server and installing Interchange

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri Mar 5 18:17:55 UTC 2010

> Can you provide a link to the commit on github?
>
> Peter

http://github.com/dtlgc/interchange/commit/0acf0fba1b88c10070b197a9d982971697f52995

So what do you think - need something more comprehensive?
The above patch makes the text::query behave just like the standard rm
query.

Neither work as they should because they don't spawn the error message for a
1 char, or 2 character search basically ignoring mv_min_string, but I am not
sure a change for this is best for all - as I indicated as a solution in my
first suggestion.

suggestions?

Steve