[ic] Credit card validity check

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:29:08 UTC 2010

> I'm on 5.6.2 and I'm trying to get my checkout page to check the
> credit card number and expiration date for validity.  It works if I
> set the following in a form profile:
>
> &credit_card=standard visa mc discover amex
>
> but then [charge] fails with "Credit card number is required" so
> &credit_card must delete the mv_credit_card_number value.  How can I
> get them both to work?
>
> - Grant

keep!  I just needed to keep.  Got the info here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/ictemplates_36.html

Here is the &credit_card line that works:

&credit_card=standard visa mc discover amex keep

It seems to want to GPG the credit card though.  Any way to do
validity checking without the GPG attempt?

- Grant