[ic] MailOrderTo Directive Not Working

Angelica Dewlow adewlow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:45:34 UTC 2010

quoting jon at endpoint.com
>Can you give more detail about what the "developer test" entailed? I'm not
sure what that would have affected.

All I saw was this entry from an error log that showed a "test" from our
developer (had their email adddress). I can see that they completed our
"request for quote" form online. I honestly don't know what kind of test
they did, but I know that after this, I stopped getting the forms emailed. I
pleaded several times for them to fix this problem... they can't!

>diff -u catalog.cfg~ catalog.cfg
Where do I enter this?

Thank you.
AD