[ic] Shopping Cart Question...

Brian Shea Brian at PersonalBestNutrition.com
Thu May 20 13:11:55 UTC 2010

We're currently running Interchange 5.0.1 & wanted to know if the program
has a function which we haven't been able to figure out.

I'll tell you what I'd like to do & you can then tell me if this is

I would like to be able to have a single 'item' w/ the ability to have
multiple pricing options. For example, for this consulting package:

I would like to have a drop-down w/ the option of 'Coach A' being $300 &
'Coach B' being $400 (no different than if the same XYZ product in Fruit
Punch cost $10 & Grape was $12). I know I can set-up multiple items w/ the
same description, but I'd prefer to be able to simply have the same item for
this purchase & then have the customer select which 'Coach' & then when it's
added to the shopping cart, the appropriate $ amount would be reflected.

This would be similar to this:

Can you let me know if this can be done & how I would go about doing so?
Thank you!

Brian Shea
President/Head Coach
Phone: 732.580.5746
Follow us on Twitter for Specials, Giveaways & Endurance Sports News: