[ic] FW: Shopping Cart Question...

Brian Shea Brian at PersonalBestNutrition.com
Fri May 21 02:12:02 UTC 2010

We need to get this corrected in our system, so can someone please get back
to us ASAP? Thanks!

Brian Shea
President/Head Coach
Phone: 732.580.5746
www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Follow us on Twitter for Specials, Giveaways & Endurance Sports News:
http://twitter.com/PBNutrition

  _____

From: Brian Shea [mailto:Brian at PersonalBestNutrition.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:12 AM
To: 'interchange-users at icdevgroup.org'
Subject: Shopping Cart Question...

We're currently running Interchange 5.0.1 & wanted to know if the program
has a function which we haven't been able to figure out.

I'll tell you what I'd like to do & you can then tell me if this is
possible..

I would like to be able to have a single 'item' w/ the ability to have
multiple pricing options. For example, for this consulting package:

http://www.personalbestnutrition.com/cgi-bin/pbn/346.html

I would like to have a drop-down w/ the option of 'Coach A' being $300 &
'Coach B' being $400 (no different than if the same XYZ product in Fruit
Punch cost $10 & Grape was $12). I know I can set-up multiple items w/ the
same description, but I'd prefer to be able to simply have the same item for
this purchase & then have the customer select which 'Coach' & then when it's
added to the shopping cart, the appropriate $ amount would be reflected.

This would be similar to this:

http://www.hammernutrition.com/products/sustained-energy.se.html?navcat=fuel
s-energy-drinks

Can you let me know if this can be done & how I would go about doing so?
Thank you!