[ic] Allowing a particular domain access to content

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon May 24 18:20:02 UTC 2010

Site1 apparently has to display through an iframe and is the only site that
is supposed to be able to have the content displayed.
Site3,4,5 ... 100 etc are not supposed to be able to see the content, not in
an iframe, not in their real browser. At least that it how the issue appears
to me ...

I don't know if there is a 'clean' solution to finding out what is the
'host' IP from where the iframe is included in a page.

CU,

Gert