[ic] Download error

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Mon Nov 15 16:11:52 UTC 2010

Recently I'm getting complaints of customers being unable to download
purchased items (pdf files). I did a test purchase and all seems OK if
the buyer is logged into an established account. If however they check
out without first creating an account, the purchase completes - but when
they click the Download button from the receipt page, this error is

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "new" via
package "Vend::UserDB" (perhaps you forgot to load "Vend::UserDB"?) at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/UserDB.pm line 2008. )

I see no errors in my IC logs or in my web server logs. I do see a 200
for the pdf in the web server log. I don't have much to go on... does
anyone have any thoughts? This is 5.6.3 using a modified foundation store.