[ic] Payment Gateway for Elavon via ATOS

Ky Hisberg kyhis2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 15:23:14 UTC 2010

>> Ky Hisberg wrote:

>> >I am looking to see if there is a payment module available for the credit
>> >card
>> >processor Elavon, suposidly the largest on in Europe.  The card processor
>> >is a
>> >company called ATOS that is very active in Germany and France.  I was not
>> >able
>> >to find anything in the interchange forum.  Does something for these guy's
>> >exist?   I am looking for a German site and was told that both Elavon and
>> >ATOS
>> >acquired the respective business units from Citicorp in Germany.
>> >

>> If it's the same gateway that Elavon uses in the USA, then there's a
>> Business::OnlinePayment module on CPAN you could use with Interchange's
>> Business::OnlinePayment payment module.
>>
>> I think I had to patch Interchange's BOP payment module as Elavon
>> requires three strings to login; most processors only require a user
>> name and password.
>
> I have also used this module, which is based on the ViaKLIX module.
> I also had to hack it a bit.

Thanks for the hints.  Since I have not done this before, and from the info that
I have ATOS as the in between processor only requires the standart two items
password and username it sounds like I need to go after an integration to ATOS.
How do I find out what kind of interface they are running and what module to
base the integration on?  Sorry to be so basic, but like I said I am new to
this.

Thanks
Kyle