[ic] iPhone/iPad Application Development - BlackBerry/Android Application Development

Garrison yitianyiwa69nnian at msn.com
Tue Oct 12 15:48:22 UTC 2010

iPhone/iPad Application Development - BlackBerry/Android  Application Development

We are China based company explicitly active for iPhone software programming solutions and Mobile Application Development services as well as wireless application (WAP) development. We have the extensive expertise in Mobile, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Palm and PocketPC enterprise solutions. Our dedicate d team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.

Our team is perfect blend of experience and talented Mobile Application Developers, who are successfully providing appropriate & quality solutions to our global iPhone clients according to their respective needs like Android Mobile Application Development & Mobile Website Development. Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++

Services offered:
iPhone Application Development
iPad Application Development
iPhone Game Development
Mobile Application Development
Android Application Development
BlackBerry Application Development
Symbian Applications Development
Window Mobile App. Development
iPhone Application Development
Mobile Website Development
iPad Application Development
Wireless (WAP) Mobile Applications Development

Best regards,
Garrison
Mansainmake Application Development
Contact: mobileibtech at yeah.net