[ic] password failure

Kimberly Martinez kimberly at abstinence.net
Fri Oct 15 18:44:18 UTC 2010

I am trying to login to our store site and I am getting a failed
username/password each time I try with the info we've had for quite awhile.
What can I do to reset our password?

Kimberly Martinez

Executive Director

National Abstinence Clearinghouse

801 E. 41st Street

Sioux Falls, SD 57106

Office) 605-335-3643

Fax) 605-335-0629

www.abstinence.net <http://www.abstinence.net/>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103361518938&s=2430&e=001tmOOBsSHoOAGCBzar8rl
H6zWXniTrl_1T5PnulSkxyKz8cpVhwpuIn_wmp_R18_h7hdPktfIFUPQWpdP7eKyn1BfEDQ90R8u
ZW3B4Iv0WSca6g94TvUSUqHgF792wfPT486u96pyxC7b8PhfLjtPiSJJgrbamBbGKDPIE3B7txwk
qo0H07R9eT2o2XJbAGMVpgYeWKkcqJLqMVvRTpp3pFS6_4SIEd9y7uTCjpyHMaY=> Find us on
Facebook

"Networking People for Abstinence"

 Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential or privileged material and is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Use or distribution of
information contained in this document by any other individual or entity not
intended to receive this is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender thereof and delete the message.
Abstinence Clearinghouse.