[ic] password failure

Kimberly Martinez kimberly at abstinence.net
Fri Oct 15 18:44:18 UTC 2010

I am trying to login to our store site and I am getting a failed
username/password each time I try with the info we've had for quite awhile.
What can I do to reset our password?

Kimberly Martinez

Executive Director

National Abstinence Clearinghouse

801 E. 41st Street

Sioux Falls, SD 57106

Office) 605-335-3643

Fax) 605-335-0629

www.abstinence.net <http://www.abstinence.net/>

qo0H07R9eT2o2XJbAGMVpgYeWKkcqJLqMVvRTpp3pFS6_4SIEd9y7uTCjpyHMaY=> Find us on

"Networking People for Abstinence"

 Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential or privileged material and is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Use or distribution of
information contained in this document by any other individual or entity not
intended to receive this is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender thereof and delete the message.
Abstinence Clearinghouse.