[ic] RobotUA changes?

Greg Hanson greg at perusion.com
Thu Oct 21 00:51:52 UTC 2010

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting DB (DB at M-and-D.com):
>>> I don't really know of how to check/answer this; are UA strings published somewhere?
>> http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php has alot - I'm
>> not sure if it's truly a complete list.
> Nice answer. I remembered one at "searchme.com" and it was there. I seem
> to remember some Yahoo thing as well as one or two others. I think there's
> even one that has "(Not compatible with MSIE)" in it.
> Maybe it isn't a problem any more as these things fade away.
Second one I checked randomly from the link provided above...

YahooSeeker/1.2 (compatible; Mozilla 4.0; MSIE 5.5; yahooseeker at
yahoo-inc dot com ; http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/shop/merchant/)

Greg Hanson
Interchange Consulting
1506 E Gilbert Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

Email		greg at perusion.com
Phone		208-214-4306
Toll Free	800-949-1889
Fax		775-256-2231
Web		http://www.perusion.com
PGP Key		http://www.perusion.com/Greg_Hanson.asc

The more educated you think you are, the less likely it is that you will find a simple solution.
Me July 2010.