[ic] InternationalCheckout.com's PHP code to Interchange??

Lisa Collins lisa at ultimatepassage.com
Fri Oct 22 14:15:06 UTC 2010

Dear Interchange Gurus,

I am praying someone here can help me because my programming skills are
next to none and I've been told, "It's so easy!". I have tried so many
things over the last few days to no avail.

I'm trying to integrate InternationalCheckout.com's code on my site
[include include/checkout/shopping_cart] but the only example they give
is in PHP.

How can I do this with Interchange? What would be the equivalent of this
PHP Code to transfer the shopping cart to them?

 From their instructions:
In order to transmit the contents of your shopping cart to the
International Checkout page, you’ll have to send the contents of your
store’s
shopping cart to International Checkout. The following parameters have
to be passed to our shopping cart in the form of HIDDEN
elements of HTML.
---Just a few parameters from the list which I need:

ItemDescription (ItemDescription1)
ItemSKU (ItemSKU1)
ItemQuantity (ItemQuantity1)
ItemPrice (ItemPrice1)

Sample Code they provided in PHP:

<form name="icForm" id="icForm" method="post"
action="https://www.internationalcheckout.com/cart.php">
<?php for($i = 1; $i <= TOTAL ITEMS IN YOUR CART; $i++) { ?>
<input type="hidden" name="ItemDescription<?php echo $i?>" value="ITEM
DESCRIPTION">
<input type="hidden" name="ItemSKU<?php echo $i?>" value="ITEM CODE VALUE">
<input type="hidden" name="ItemSize<?php echo $i?>" value="ITEM SIZE">
<input type="hidden" name="ItemQuantity<?php echo $i?>" value="ITEM
QUANTITY">
<input type="hidden" name="ItemPrice<?php echo $i?>" value="ITEM PRICE">
<? } ?>
<input type="hidden" name="p" value=" YOUR PARTNER VALUE REGISTERED WITH
US ">
</form>
<script>document.getElementById('icForm').submit();</script>

---
 From the above, I'm assuming "value=" would be MY Fields from
products.txt??

I would be SO Grateful to anyone who could tell me how to do this!

Many Blessings,

Lisa