[ic] Spiders and more lists again - possible bug?

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Thu Sep 2 16:21:19 UTC 2010

After more digging, it appears that the max_matches that Jon committed
may now be broken.

After moving my site to a new machine with a fresh install of IC 5.6.3,
I was unable to get the max_matches feature to work. Just for fun I
replaced the stock DbSearch.pm with an older version that I created
using Jon's code. Then the max_matches began to work again.

I'm no programmer, but I'd be happy to provide any details which would
help fix the issue such as a diff or whatever.