[ic] Net::IP::Match::Regexp

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Sep 13 02:58:38 UTC 2010

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 12/09/10 00:21, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> >> Net::IP::Match::Regexp is required if you use the DebugHost directive.
> >> We should add it to Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink and maybe also to
> >> Bundle::Interchange
> >
> > If it degrades gracefully, and the feature is not enabled by default,
> > (which I presume it is not) then I recommend KitchenSink, in which
> > it already resides. (V1.08, just uploaded to CPAN)
>
> It's not enabled by default but it doesn't degrade gracefully, imo.  If
> you try to use the directive without the module installed the catalog
> fails to start.

That's gracefully enough, I think. If you are debugging, you presumably
should notice your catalog not starting. 8-)

I hate to make the required module load too heavy. That one doesn't
require any other modules, so I think it would be OK to put in Bundle::Interchange.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90%
how I react to it. And so it is for you... we are in charge
of our attitudes. -- Charles Swindoll