[ic] Release roadmap for Interchange && IRC meeting

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Apr 1 02:44:03 UTC 2011

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Paul Jordan wrote:

> I've been around for over 10 years, I don't remember any wiki.

It was there for a year or two. Like many things it was most talked about
once it died:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-April/038769.html

> Let's put it this way Jon, in the short amount of time Kevin's was in
> use, and the few people I know of that contributed - namely Kevin,
> Peter, Gert, and myself, the docs at RTFM are - STILL - head and
> sholders above the ones one icdevgroups. So clearly something was
> different.

Why don't you take it over then? I don't think anyone would object to you
bringing the RTFM stuff onto icdevgroup.org. That would be great. Any of
the icdevgroup.org sysadmins would be happy to give you an account and set
up a database etc. or whatever you need.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation