[ic] Release roadmap for Interchange && IRC meeting

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Apr 1 06:35:08 UTC 2011

I've sent a mail to Kevin (actually did that a couple of days ago) if he'd
be willing to share his wiki code so I could put it on icdevgroup.org ... I
have not yet received a reply so I am not sure how he will be responding.

I did make more (not many, but more) changes to the RFTM wiki as it was less
hassle, but quite a few people probably remember the discussions about it.

Regarding the Wiki part, yes it was set up but it was empty and nobody could
bring himself to the part of filling it up with already existing
documentation I believe.

Anyway I hope Kevin comes back to me with a positive answer and a nice
zipfile with the catalog and the database so I can have a look at how to put
that in the icdevgroup.org website.

CU,

Gert