[ic] URL Rewrite for Subdomains - Help?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Apr 1 06:55:32 UTC 2011

But suppose you get it working to actually show 'something.html' with the
above and on that page you'd click on 'something_else.html', you'd expect
your URL to stay
http://something.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/snb/something_else.html ? Because if I
see correctly that would not be happening with the above, regardless of IC
showing anything now or not.

Do you by any chance have something in your catalog that redirects to the
homepage when it gets a 'file not found' or something? Some special action
to catches certain URLs?

Maybe you need to look at ActionMap and see if that is something you might
be able to use:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/ActionMap.html

CU,

Gert