[ic] [SPAM] seo expert on interchange

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Thu Apr 7 10:35:18 UTC 2011

Hello Andrew,

I am in Australia but we operate from two continents. This is a
comparison of the main players in my industry in AU.

choose traffic stats, reach

If you allow for the the fact that we don't do paid advertising and that
one of those sites is content rich, and we have a shopping cart which is
not highly favoured by the search engines because of copycat content, we
are probably number one for what you are after.

We promote ourselves and I even pack orders, but would consider offering
our services to others. We do organic SEO, so if you are looking for a
promise of getting number one for "real estate" within a year, you would
better go elsewhere.

Frank Reitzenstein