[ic] [SPAM] seo expert on interchange

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Thu Apr 7 10:35:18 UTC 2011

Hello Andrew,

I am in Australia but we operate from two continents. This is a
comparison of the main players in my industry in AU.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/aussievitamin.com+mrsupplement.com.au+pharmacydirect.com.au+okmart.com.au+www.weightloss.com.au

choose traffic stats, reach

If you allow for the the fact that we don't do paid advertising and that
one of those sites is content rich, and we have a shopping cart which is
not highly favoured by the search engines because of copycat content, we
are probably number one for what you are after.

http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/au/search?p=www.aussievitamin.com&bwm=i&bwmf=s&bwmo=d

We promote ourselves and I even pack orders, but would consider offering
our services to others. We do organic SEO, so if you are looking for a
promise of getting number one for "real estate" within a year, you would
better go elsewhere.

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein