[ic] IC 5.6.0 to 5.6.3 Post Form fails with 500 server error

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 14:32:00 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I recently trialled our main catalog on IC 5.6.3 (from 5.6.0) and found that
one legacy order profile failed that uses a form post to Paypal.

The profile uses mv_order_receipt to load an html page as below that posts a

<form name="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"
method="post"> <input type=hidden name="some variable" value="some value"> .

I know security has been tightened on 5.6.3, is this why this no longer

On 5.6.3 it throws a 500 sever error and in the apache log shows premature
end of script headers.

On 5.6.0 it works as it always has done.

Any ideas?