[ic] IC 5.6.0 to 5.6.3 Post Form Fails with 500 Server Error

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Apr 8 11:06:13 UTC 2011

My most recent encounter with using high traffic mode cause Interchange to
not even process any request. I did not have time/energy to find out why and
am using RPC mode at the moment.

The number of lines that mention 'MaxServers' is very limited ... I do not
really see exactly what it does though and why things seem to cause problems
..

Hopefully someone else has more knowledge in the 'signal' area to shed a
light on it.

CU,

Gert