[ic] US Visit - NY, Pittsburgh

Jure Kodžoman jure.kodzoman at informastudio.com
Thu Aug 4 07:19:04 UTC 2011

Dear Interchangers!

October 2011, Stefan Hornburg (racke) and myself will be visiting the
USA for 2 weeks.

We would be very much interested in meeting up with fellow
Interchangers, discuss e-commerce, Interchange, future and many other
related and unrelated topics. We have many interesting stories to share
with you and we are sure you do too :)

We'll stay in NY from 2nd to 7th of October and Pittsburg 7th to 9th of
October and then a week of travelling around (9-15 october).

If you have time we'd be more than happy to meet some of you in person.
Please reply privately to this email so we can arrange exact dates.

Hoping to meet you!

Jure

--
Jure Kodzoman