[ic] US Visit - NY, Pittsburgh

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Aug 4 08:02:07 UTC 2011

On 08/04/2011 09:19 AM, Jure Kodžoman wrote:
> Dear Interchangers!
>
> October 2011, Stefan Hornburg (racke) and myself will be visiting the
> USA for 2 weeks.
>
> We would be very much interested in meeting up with fellow
> Interchangers, discuss e-commerce, Interchange, future and many other
> related and unrelated topics. We have many interesting stories to share
> with you and we are sure you do too :)
>
> We'll stay in NY from 2nd to 7th of October and Pittsburg 7th to 9th of
> October and then a week of travelling around (9-15 october).

We are visiting Pittsburgh for the Perl workshop (http://pghpw.org/ppw2011/)
and we submitted the same talks as for YAPC::Europe 2011 in Riga.

Justin and Sam will also be there, so if you would like to experience
Interchange hacking and discussions, this is your spot in 2011!

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team