[ic] problems with adding multiple items to cart

Kerry Blalock kerry at basicq.com
Tue Aug 9 16:01:48 UTC 2011

IC ver 5.6.2
Adding multiple items to the shopping cart sometimes blows away the items
already in the cart. I have noticed this since I had my host provider move
my cart to my virtual server a month or so back. I am not sure if it was
there before and I just did not notice it, or if something happened during
the move. It does not do it on all items, and when I find an item that
causes it, I can normally get it to work by changing the catagory name, or
just cycling through it in the cart.
Any suggestions on where or what to look for that might be causing this?

Kerry