[ic] Recently running cats on 2 IC installs failing
ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Thu Aug 25 22:40:09 UTC 2011
Hi, I have 3 recently running catalogs failing on 2 different Interchange
installations (low traffic settings) on the same server. One is 4.8.5 and
one is 5.6. This seems to have happened after installing several Centos4
package updates, including a perl update on my VPS which affected
/usr/local/bin/perl. Have I already answered my own question or can anyone
offer a place to start?
Apache 2.2.19 PHP 5.2.17
MySQL 5.5.14 Perl 5.14.1
The 5.6 catalog is running old signals and appears to start fine, without
errors in interchange.cfg, but sends browser a 500 Internal Server Error.
Nothing of interest in debug.log. Catalog.cfg has this:
18.104.22.168 c8bQIn9C:22.214.171.124 - [25/August/2011:16:32:07 -0500] 1982
/cgi-bin/1982 Runtime error: Can't locate object method "func" via package
"DBI::db" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.14.1/i686-linux/DBD/mysql.pm
I have 2 cats on 4.8.5 with this browser error:
We are sorry, but the Interchange server is unavailable due to a
system error. read: Connection reset by peer (104)
Here is something from the 4.8.5 (old, non-mySQL) interchange error.log
after a restart:
- - - [25/August/2011:14:22:24 -0500] - - hammered PID 18125 running 300
- - - [25/August/2011:14:22:30 -0500] - - Spurious PID file for process
18142 supposedly running 302 seconds
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:03 -0500] - - Low traffic settings.
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:03 -0500] - - ...UI is loaded...
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:03 -0500] - - Interchange V4.8.5
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:03 -0500] - - Config 'cat1' at server startup
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:04 -0500] - - Config 'cat2' at server startup
- - - [25/August/2011:14:31:04 -0500] - - START server (26169) (INET and
126.96.36.199 - - [25/August/2011:14:32:01 -0500] - /cgi-bin/cat1 CGI
mapping error: Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/cat1 at
/home/cambridge/chs/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 182.
188.8.131.52 - - [25/August/2011:14:32:01 -0500] - /cgi-bin/cat1 Died in
server spawn: Can't kill a non-numeric process ID at
/home/cambridge/chs/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 1008.
- - - [25/August/2011:14:37:01 -0500] - - hammered PID 26184 running 300
Nothing is found in cat1 or cat2 error.log
I sure hope someone can help as these have been down a few days now.
Thanks in advance!
More information about the interchange-users