[ic] 5.3 vs. 5.2 gift certs

Glenn McCalley glenn at bnetmd.net
Mon Dec 12 15:49:22 UTC 2011

So after reading and trying and researching and reading and trying it seems
that even though some of the code and the database files and a couple of
other things exist in the base 5.2 release, gift certs wasn't -really- part
of IC until 5.3.  Correct?  I mean, simply setting the product indicator
"gift_cert" to "1" doesn't create a gift_certs database entry or create a
redemption code etc., etc., I'm looking at an upgrade or back-porting some
5.3 or better code into 5.2?
Thanks for any info,
Glenn.